Art Of Knowing (AOK) is considered by professional magicians worldwide as one of their strongest close up mentalism routines.
Five years on from the original release, Lé Val has reinvented his staple mind reading piece and made it even stronger still.
Across two hours, you will be taught:
– FOUR modular methods, suiting all skill levels, to achieve the seemingly impossible task of reading multiple minds in a close up environment.
– The Art Of Knowing 2 Routine.
– How to reveal things that have never been written down.
– How to answer questions in an intriguing manner during Q&A routines.
– How to evade questions you don’t want to answer.
– How to get the audience on your side.
– An incredible amount of tips, tricks and subtleties.
…And much more!
This is a full MASTERCLASS on close up mind reading from one of the most talented mentalists in the UK and star of Discovery Channel’s “Mind Control Freaks.”
This IMPROMPTU close up act goes a little something like this…
1. Cards and a pen are handed out to ANY NUMBER of spectators.
2. They write a question they might ask a psychic, an interesting fact about themselves, or simply draw a picture.
3. One spectator mixes the cards.
4. The cards are laid out on the table and just by holding your hand over the cards, one by one; you can reveal who they belong to, and whatever thought they have written.
Lé Val presents this as a beautiful demonstration of psychometry, but this would work equally as well as psychological mind trickery, or in any other mind reading theme you can think of!
With just some business cards or blank pieces of paper and a pen, with no markings, no set up, no clean up and no difficult moves; you will be able to blow the minds of the people you meet any place, anywhere and at any time.
This is something special, ladies and gentlemen, and it will be a secret you can carry with you for the rest of your career.
Buy Art Of Knowing 2 by Lewis Lé Val, only at PenguinMagic.com
i: Mechanics (HD Video) – 1hr15mins
Full Performance + Four Handlings + Additional material.
ii: Theory & Presentation (HD Video) – 1hr03mins
Performance montage + Routines + Additional material.
iii: Complimentary 20 page PDF eBook Graphology system + Readings advice + Additional material.