Dealing with a mix of wacky personalities, including eccentric magicians and crazed card collectors, Chris and Ben go on a quest to learn the real secrets of magic.
After witnessing an amazing magic trick performed by the world-famous Lee Asher, Chris enlists his friend Ben’s help to discover the secret.
They soon discover though that learning the secrets to magic aren’t as easy as they once thought. Chris and Ben need to help Lee find something he’s looking for before he’ll share the secret with them. In order to do that they have to go through magicians Jeff Hinchliffe, Glenn West, and Chris Westfall, while avoiding destruction at the hands of crazed card collector Bill Abbott on a wild adventure filled with laughs and great card tricks.
More than just another instructional DVD:
- Eight powerful routines using nothing more than a regular deck of cards.
- A 90 minute feature length film, including a laymen cut (45min) so you can watch it with your non-magician friends and family.
- Spend time learning from incredible magicians like: Ben Train, Chris Mayhew, Jeff Hinchliffe, Chris Westfall, and Glenn West.
- Special appearances by Bill Abbott and Lee Asher.
- Includes a 40+ page booklet filled with stories, fun facts about the cast & crew, and two routines not taught on the DVD but performed in the movie.
- Bursting with extra features including: Director’s commentary, hilarious outtakes, and a 40 minute interview with Tom & Judy Dawson about collecting playing cards.